The European Scholarships for Journalists – the edition of 2017-2018 commenced with its first stage of professional training, offered to the winning journalists between 23-26th of November, in Pănicel – Brașov.
This training programme was tutored by European relations specialists and the agenda of this event covered discussion points which have enabled the scholars to advance their knowledge in EU issues.
A few of the topics that were covered were:
- Cross-border issues in the EU
- The economy, a delight
- The Presidency of Romania at the EU Council in 2019
- A journalist in Brussels
- Romania, the law of justice and the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification
- Brexit seen from their side
- The Economy of the future
- The digital world and the EU agenda